Built by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century for Hindu worship, Prasat Sikhoraphumis a Khmer temple located in Thailand, between the cities of Surin and Sisaket.
“The temple is composed of five sandstone brick towers towers made of brick on a base made of laterite. There are sandstone bas-reliefs on the main tower depicting Shiva, Brahma, Ganesh, Vishnu and Umu.” ~ Wikipedia
Recent Life As A Human Team Articles:
- Making A Difference: Anna Gala - Project Village
- Job Search Assistance - From A Bank! (A Sponsored Post)
- Geraldine Simmons - Friends of the National Parks Foundation
- Making A Difference: Sy Silverberg - Society for Kids at Tennis "KATS"
- Making A Difference: Faizel Kathrada and the Freedom Factory Foundation