We are always looking for guest submissions. Life As A Human features intelligent, insightful writing that illuminates the human experience. These articles fall under a wide range of topics such as personal growth, insightful living, humor, spirituality, relationships, trends and the issues that bind and divide us. A full list of topics can be found here.
If you are a photographer looking to submit photos, please visit our Photo Site.
If you are an artist wanting to showcase your work, please visit our Art Gallery.
Why Write For Life As A Human?
As a Guest Author, your work would:
- Be well presented on an award-winning site that focuses on quality, not quantity … or sensationalism.
- Be exposed to a large readership that is growing quickly.
- Be in the company of some excellent authors from around the globe.
- Be well indexed with Google, Yahoo, Bing and many other search engines.
- Be linked back to your blog if you have one.
- Include your bio which includes your photo and your social media links.
- Be promoted through our social media channels (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon etc).
We’re easy to submit to and we’re easy to get along with!
How To Submit Your Work For Consideration
- Read Our Submission Guidelines
- Read Our Guest Author Terms And Conditions
- Use This Form To Submit Your Work
If you are a regular author at Life As A Human, please use this form instead.
NEW VIGNETTE FORM!
(For regular and guest author vignette submissions.)
What Can You Say In 300 – 400 Words?
That’s it. Pretty simple. We’d love to see your work grace our pages. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
Your Life As A Human Team