“The Door to Hell is a natural gas field in Derweze (also spelled Darvaza, meaning “gate”), Ahal Province, Turkmenistan. The Door to Hell is noted for its natural gas firing which has been burning continuously since 1971, fed by the rich natural gas deposits in the area. The pungent smell of burning sulfur pervades the area for some distance.” ~ Wikipedia – Door To Hell
Recent Life As A Human Team Articles:
- Making A Difference: Anna Gala - Project Village
- Job Search Assistance - From A Bank! (A Sponsored Post)
- Geraldine Simmons - Friends of the National Parks Foundation
- Making A Difference: Sy Silverberg - Society for Kids at Tennis "KATS"
- Making A Difference: Faizel Kathrada and the Freedom Factory Foundation