What advice would you give yourself before you had children?
I remember when my best friend asked me how it was that women survived preganancy and motherhood without the internet. We both giggled. But, deep down we knew that all the advice in the world doesn’t prepare you and sometimes doesn’t even help you when you are in one of the many challenging moments in this job called “Mama.”
Here are the 5 things I would tell my pre-child self:
- Love your babe intensely, cherish him dearly and Let go early
- If you don’t fit into those jeans, that’s OK
- You will understand all the heartache you caused your mom in a brand new way
- It will be the hardest job you’ve ever done
- It will be the most rewarding job you’ve ever done and you will love like you’ve never loved before
Photography by Sara Collaton http://www.SaraCollaton.com
Produced by UnMarketing http://www.Un-Marketing.com
Advice. © All rights reserved by macbeth4233
Did you enjoy this article?
Please let the author know by leaving them a comment below!
And, subscribe to our free weekly digest!
Simply add your email below. A confirmation email will be sent to you.